Real Estate in New Zealand
Would you like to learn more about Finance, Property, Investment and the like? A Real Estate work placement is great opportunity to get your foot in the door. The goal of a work experience placement, especially in real estate, is to apply your knowledge which you have acquired in the classroom to real-world situations. Great possibilities and options are open for those who are motivated, possess strong sales skills and show leadership potential.
Tasks related to Real Estate:
- Assist with Financing, conducting research on potential investment
- Assist your team with market research and deal making
- Perform door-to-door and Telephone surveys
- Create marketing programs for a variety of product ranges and client groups
- Collect market data on rent and sales, follow up current marketing and sales activities
- Work on web reporting and performance of the website and create marketing reports for clients
- Help in gaining new general contractors for new markets in new regions
The perfect Real Estate candidate:
- Knowledge in Sales & Marketing (methods for showing, promoting, selling products or services)
- Strong skills in Customer and Personal Service
- Knowledge of laws, government regulations, agency rules
- Excellent communication and speaking skills
- Ability to persuading others to change their minds or behaviour in a positive way
This work experience placement allows you to bring knowledge into a professional work setting and expand your skill set through hands-on experience in a business environment.
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.