Nonprofit in New Zealand
We organise work experience for those who are interested in assisting in a non-profit organisation, in and around Auckland as well as across New Zealand. Fields related to non-profit organisations are varied and could include the improvement of education, promotion of women’s rights, healthcare, animal protection and nature conservation.
Tasks related to non-profit placements:
- Planning and assisting in fundraising events
- Analysing strategic plans and attending strategic meetings
- Help planning benefits and distributing marketing materials
- Public Relations: community presentations, promotional work
- Providing excellent customer service through phone, mail and face to face interactions with supporters
- Handling enquiries in a professional manner
- Making connections with business leaders in the community
- Learning in what ways a non-profit secures funding
The perfect non-profit placement candidate:
- A self-motivated and positive attitude
- Able to close contracts quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Relationship management
- Confident in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The internship will allow you to bring knowledge into a professional work setting and develop your skills through hands-on experience in a business environment.
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.