Marketing in New Zealand
Interns in marketing & sales will support and work with side marketing project managers in dealing with both international and local brands. The marketing intern will contribute with new strategies and assist with branding techniques, evolving media and much more.
Sales & Marketing opportunities may include:
- Interacting with clients
- Preparing and participating business meetings
- Performing sponsor recruitment
- Preparing and designing brochures
- Creating promotional materials
- Creating sales presentations
- Working in development and implementation
- Coordinating special events
- Placing and analysing advertising
- Developing detailed marketing plans
- Responding to customer needs, requests and problems
- Performing market research
With a marketing & sales work experience, you will perform administrative duties to support the marketing and sales team in your placement company.