Information Technology in New Zealand
In information technology (IT) you can find a huge range of different specific working areas. Depending on your study focus and your interests, we will find the right New Zealand IT work experience that best meets your requirements. As one of the most future-oriented industry areas, Information Technology offers you a lot of options to improve yourself and kickstart your career.
General IT Internship areas may include:
- Software Development (Java, C#, C++, .NET, etc.)
- Web Development (ASP.NET, PHP, Search Engine Optimization, etc.)
- Social Media & Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Database Programming & Support (mySQL, Perl, SQL, etc.)
- System Administration (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.)
- Network Administration (CISCO etc.)
- Internet Security
- Company IT Support
- Computer forensics
- Advisory and Sale Service
The IT intern can assist as an analyst, developer, computer science programmer and web designer. Specific areas such as databases, online gaming, wireless telecommunication, networks, video and imaging, IT security, social media and online marketing are just a few examples of potential IT work placements.