Design in New Zealand
Whatever field you are interested in, we can provide work experience in the world of design. For example, unleash your creativity through a work placement in web design, product design, graphic design, and many more. Generally, work experience in design means to design or create graphics and layouts to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
Tasks related to Design:
- Managing the social media presence and design projects
- Prepare reports on websites (e-newsletter, news etc.)
- Develop or update systems for all design files
- Meetings and phone calls
- Produce graphics and design materials
The ideal Design candidate:
- Bachelor in Design, Graphics or Marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite, UX/UI
- Able to work under pressure, independently and taking initiative on specific projects
This work experience will allow you to bring knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden your skills through hands-on experience in a nonprofit environment.