Communication in New Zealand
With a work experience you will work in a wide-ranged sector and will be a part of different work-tasks. As a Communication intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, like attending and planning strategy meetings, call potential business partners, assist with analysing marketing plans, developing social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
This placement will allow you to bring your knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience in a nonprofit environment.
The perfect Communication candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Flexibility, dependability, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organization skills
- Able to work independently and with others
- Openness to learning and growing within the internship experience
The ideal candidate for an internship in Communication is a student in the study of public relations, marketing, communications, digital communications for business development.