We are a group of wholesale inbound travel management companies that have been specialising in independent, group and incentive travel for over 20 years. We have operations based in New Zealand, Australia and Fiji that are staffed by more than 250 well skilled, professional and experienced team members.
We provide a unique and comprehensive personalised travel management service for individuals and groups from throughout the world. Within New Zealand, we provide specialised services for individual travel, group travel, meetings, incentives, conferences and cruise ships. We would like to give an intern the opportunity to gain work experience by assisting our staff.
As a Travel Management intern, you will assist in obtaining and distributing all contract and product information:
- Processing of any changes in loaded products
- Handle internal product queries
- Assist Manager Product with production of NZ marketing material (flyers, brochure)
- Assist with client’s brochure production, value adds, images, health safety checks
- Assist Manager Product with Special projects as when required
- Support other departments when required
Number of Employees: 250
Industry: Travel management
Position: Assistant manager
Vacancy code: NZ 1721
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.