Once the applicant’s internship placement has been arranged by NZI, the applicant will be asked to pay the internship fee as discussed. All fees have to be paid within 10 days after the invoice date. In case of a lack of payment within 10 days, NZI will send a reminder which has be responded to within 5 days. In case of a non-response within this 5 days after the reminder, NZI has the right to charge a NZD50,- administration fee. If not paid within 7 days of the reminder NZI has the right to terminate the internship.
1) The applicant is liable for all legal and related incidental costs incurred by the INTERN LIMITED in the recovery of all amounts owing as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions.
2) Any price quotes communicated by NZI are at their absolute discretion and can be subject to change. While NZI endeavours to the best of their abilities to prevent mis-quotes for reasons of typing accuracy, such errors cannot be honoured.
Discounts and vouchers on this website are void if subject to writing or spelling mistakes. It is not possible to have a discount on a discount or voucher. At all times only one discount or one voucher is valid.
5.2. Refund policies
1) If NZI fails to find an internship before the applicant’s given deadline (with a minimum duration of 4 weeks from the date NZI has received the applicant’s profile), NZI will provide the applicant with a refund of the deposit minus an administration fee of $75 NZD.
2) NZI will not refund the deposit if the applicant has failed to complete his / her profile within 3 weeks from when NZI requested this (Consideration will be given in situations of bereavement, where the candidate has fallen ill or other similar circumstances).
3) NZI will not refund the deposit if the applicant decides to sign out during the process without a legitimate reason (Consideration will be given in situations of bereavement, where the candidate has fallen ill or other similar circumstances)
5) NZI will not refund the deposit if the applicant finds an internship or work experience position him/her -self while the applicant’s given deadline (with a minimum duration of 4 weeks from the date NZI has received the applicant’s profile) has not been reached.
6) NZI will not refund the deposit if the applicant doesn’t reply to general email contact which may affect the search process. 48 hours is preferred but a duration of 5 days or longer is seen as too long and does affect the search process.
7) NZI will not refund the deposit if the applicant has declined an offer that matches the requirements he or she has given NZI, or if there are factors that will affect NZI’s search and /or the applicant’s acceptance of a position that NZI were not reasonably notified of. Examples would include requesting payment during an interview, declining because an internship is unpaid (despite your previous acknowledgment that the applicant knew this to be the case), or have not informed us about any restrictions on an internship location.
8) NZI will not refund the deposit if the applicant has failed to provide evidence from his / her University that an Internship NZI has arranged does not meet the University’s requirements of the applicant.
9) NZI will not refund the deposit if somewhere in the applicant’s application he/she has provided false or misleading information.
10) Only when the internship was unsuccessful due to actions taken by NZI, the candidate will be entitled to a refund of any program fees.
5.3. Bank Fees
If applicable; the applicant is responsible for his/her own bank charges in relation to the processing of the deposit and/or program fees. In the event of NZI being charged such fees, the applicant will be invoiced for these amounts afterwards.
5.4. Paid internship or work experiences
Both the Host Organisation and the intern agree on the arrangement that the intern will be a volunteer. If the host organization decides to provide the intern with a payment. Such an agreement will not involve NZI and is solely be between the intern and the host organization.