Founded in 1996, our company is a global leader in systems management software. Our software is used by market-leading Telco’s and Service Providers to deliver an increasing array of business software solutions from the cloud.
Daily tasks consist of (but are not limited to):
- Monitoring the support queue
- Monitoring the support mailbox
- Responding to customer incidents/requests within defined SLA timeframes
- Providing workarounds and permanent fixes for customer incidents via remote access
- Escalating any incidents, you cannot resolve within defined SLA timeframes
- Liaising with Cortex Development for any suggested enhancements or bug fixes
- Maintaining & improving all support documentation
- Sharing any specific technical knowledge with the rest of the support team
- Assisting with new customer implementations and/or upgrades
Work hours are primarily Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm – it is important to remember that we are a company providing service and support to a global customer base on a 24/7 basis which may result in additional hours being required to fulfil all support obligations.
Number of Employees: 10+
Position: Technical Consultants
Vacancy code: NZ 1782
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.