We specialise in mid to senior-level recruitment across Engineering& Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Technical Sales & IT. Our purpose is to bring great people to great organisations across New Zealand.
The recent years has led our team of over 1500 consultants in 22 countries, to work closely to guide, manage and successfully bring professionals and organizations together.
The experts at this company are close to the market and fully empathise with the needs of our clients. We proactively face changes in the labour market head-on and maintain our network of qualified professionals. This also keeps us close to our candidates. Finding the perfect talent requires close consultation.
What you will learn to do with us :
- In this busy and fast-paced position, you will establish yourself as an essential asset within the Spring team. You will be responsible for the sourcing and management of candidate relationships, continually growing your networks to find the best talents possible for our clients.
- You will focus on high-level recruitment, searching and assessing senior candidates for manager and director roles.
- The tools you will learn to use to source candidates are our candidate database, Seek, LinkedIn, and other social media campaigns technologies.
- Once you receive the job brief from the consultant you team-up with, you will write the advert, publish it according to the go-to-market strategy, proactively headhunt candidates, screening CVs, and process with the phone interviews. The consultant will then support you for the face to face interviews, and all the process with the client, until the hiring.
The successful applicant will display:
- Willingness to build the foundation of his/her career in the HR / Recruitment industry, with the world’s leading provider of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development
- Consideration, as much as we do, quality, service excellence and long-term relationships with candidates and clients.
- Self-confidence to target and convince talents, and then create an exclusive and rewarding partnership.
- Enthusiasm to participate actively in the new team organisation and to the development of a champion’s mindset.
We strive to create an outstanding working environment and career experience for our team.
What do we offer?
- Second to none L&D opportunities
- Flexibility of working hours
- ‘Great Place to Work’ certified environment
- A global company with ongoing benefits
Location: Auckland CBD
Duration: 3- 6 months
Part time hours
Vacancy code: NZ 2013
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.