Our company is designed exclusively for advertising agencies seeking information on ethnic media options currently available in New Zealand, and also as a straightforward and direct online booking facility. We provide an in-depth information service and an easy to use online media booking tool for ethnic media in New Zealand.
We offer many services to agencies, including the following:
- Advisory and Planning Services
- Strategic Marketing Services
- Online media booking
- Ethnic Marketing consultancy
- Concept Marketing Plan development
- Access to a comprehensive range of Ethnic Media
- Customized Community Forum Panels to provide feedback from any target demographic
- Specialized Ethnic Models and Talent
- Translation Services (Print and Audio)
- Online Events Calendar
- Sponsorship Opportunities within Ethnic Communities
The focus of the internship is in Marketing and Sales. Following completion of the internship program, the activities will cover:
- Overview current marketing and develop new strategies work on Strategic marketing
- Market Research
- Set up a SWOT analysis
- Create marketing/sales programs
- Visiting potential clients
- Assist in the office with the day to day running
Please note that they are like most New Zealand companies small in size, which requires all staff to be strong in multi-tasking. You should have a flexible attitude, think outside the box and it is necessary for you to be able to effectively communicate in English.
Number of Employees: 1-5
Duration: 4-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1714
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.