This company has grown to become one of New Zealand’s largest privately owned health club groups employing three hundred people. It is a member of a worldwide organisation for quality health clubs. The owners have a lot of experience and knowledge of their industry. As an intern in Sports Marketing, you will have the opportunity to assist in their marketing department.
- Write a marketing plan for the company to advertise in different media.
- Analyse the members and research the demographics of the area for relevant marketing opportunities.
Daily tasks to be undertaken in the club:
- Talking to members
- Distributing marketing material to companies and residential areas
- Attending all marketing launches and team meetings
- Assisting wherever necessary in daily tasks
- Generating leads for the sales team
The company would like to hire an intern who is punctual, reliable and honest.
Number of Employees: 100+
Vacancy code: NZ 1814
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.