We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to assist our marketing and sales team. We are a New Zealand company, based on the North Shore in Auckland. Our system has been developed since 2003, in Microsoft.NET technology. Our system is a complete online payroll system that calculates and tracks employee salaries, wages, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions. It prints employee paychecks, provides reports to better manage employee pay records, and generates complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax-related forms and reports.
We are the only company that offers employers a complete range of online services from fully self-service, through agency service for payroll processing to full bureau service where all the customer does is provide the timesheet data by email or in hardcopy, as well as allowing employers to switch between service levels as required. For instance, if the payroll administrator is going on leave, our system can provide full bureau service until the administrator comes back to work, and reduces the service to agency or full self-service.
The focus of this internship is on database management and marketing. Following completion of the introduction program after a few weeks, the activities will cover:
- Market Research
- Research and identify potential clients include use of various online applications from Google to yellow pages, New Zealand companies register and New Zealand property register
- Create and schedule mails and marketing material to be send out weekly/monthly
- Create marketing programs for the various product ranges and client groups
- Update the database on a weekly basis
- Work with social media, notably Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, to drive potential clients to the website
- Work on web reporting and performance of the website and create marketing reports for clients
- Follow up current marketing and sales activities
- Assist in the office with day-to-day tasks
Industry: Real estate management
Position: Database manager & Marketing Assistant
Vacancy code: NZ 1826
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.