A logistics company would like to give an HR intern an opportunity to specialise in the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality sector.
Do you think this could suit you; Do you want to assist with compliance, support health and safety within the company and ensure training records are up todate?
MAJOR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Learning and Development
- Keeping HR/SHEQ training records accurate and up-to- date
- Booking training rooms / board rooms
- Following up on outstanding Forkhoist and Driver licences/ expiration of certifications
- Booking internal and external training
- Report and analysis of incidents entered into Greentree
- Provide administrative support and assistance data entry of Incidents into Greentree.
- Compliance and administration of the following systems, which include but are not limited to: Multipick, Pitan, Freightplus, Green tree and management systems.
Compliance of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality
• Supporting People Managers with regards to responses to incidents, hazards, near misses including entering into the system and following up preventative actions.
- Ensure all accreditations for compliance of food safety, BWOF, Controlled Drugs, Risk Management of Hazardous substances/DG’s, Fire certification are maintained.
- Business & or Safety critical & non- conformances/compliances immediately advised and elevated to the Management.
- Communicate and administer legal updates and changes with regard to system compliance. Expedite matters to Management (and administer implementation plan)
• Follow the compliance management plan for operational implementation across the business as directed
- Updating database with facility details and expiry dates
- Publishing certificates
- Assisting SHEQ Advisor with Facilities Management
- Other admin tasks / event organising as requested by the Senior Leadership Team
- Creating HR/SHEQ posters and distributing
Location: South Auckland
Duration: 12 weeks potential for longer term opportunities if the candidate is a good fit
Vacancy code: NZ 2008
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.