Our company offers a full range of security services nationally including security guards, mobile patrols, consulting and training services. We are suitably experienced, structured and resourced to provide all of your corporate and personal security requirements. Our business is helping our customers to manage risks to their people, property, profits, and reputation more effectively so that their organisations can perform better.
During the Security Research placement, you will work on the development and analysis of the operational internal audit program:
- Conduct operational internal audits
- Assist with security reviews and report writing
- REAL Play actors for Armed Hold-Up Safety Seminars
- Research crime trends and statistics to support ongoing review of educational services programmes
- Assist with developing and improving our Group’s Business Continuity Plan
- Assist company administration functions as required
- Development of roistering program to support operational resource planning
- Assist operational staff with roistering, invoicing and operational KPI’s
- Prepare and review Site Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
Number of Employees: 100+
Industry: Security Services
Duration: 4-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1742
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.