Science internships in New Zealand
Science & Biology internship placements enable the intern to assist biologists and scientists in their daily tasks.
The internship duties depend on the area of science in which the intern’s interest lies along with the appropriately paired company/scientist’s specialities. The science branches are commonly divided into the two main groups, natural science and social science. These branches develop into specific areas of science which include: physics science, chemistry science, biology science, human behaviour science, economy science and education science. Related science internship branches such as biology, engineering science, medical science and computer science are also an internship option.
These Internships may include:
- Biology (Macro and Micro)
- Molecular Biology
- Cellular Biology
- All kinds of Technologies and Sciences
- Having good verbal communication and report writing skills would be ideal. The science internship intern will have remarkable attention to details and be able to work flexibly due to the nature of the work.
Ideal personal requirements are:
- Being able to clearly explain complex subjects.
- Ability to think very logically.
- Having good problem solving abilities.
- Having good communication skills.
- Having interpersonal strengths.
- Having high attention to detail.
- Being able to work well under pressure.
- Being highly motivation.
- Having competent math skills.