A software company has an opportunity for a business intern to communicate between their organisation and App partners (past, present and future). They are currently working with multiple countries and would like to make the most of the opportunities and extra person on the team will bring.
This will be a short-term Sales & Partnerships Coordinator role (and possibly longer term).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes but is not limited to
- Identify potential business partners through effective market research and analysis.
- Assist Sales and Partnership team to craft engaging partnership proposals for future growth.
- Manage Partner Sales pipeline and reporting
- Ensure contractual obligations with partners are met
- Coordinate all Partner marketing initiatives
- Play active role in customer support function
- Assist in administration, finance and other operational duties as required
- Excellent English skills
- Business qualifications
- Basic Mac operating skills
- Editing skills
Duration: 12 weeks potential for longer term opportunities if the candidate is a good fit
Vacancy code: NZ 2006
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.