Remote Logistics Internship Opportunity
We currently have two Allyn staff placed on-site with the client’s logistics team in Australia, this client is only 6-8 months old for us, we have implemented our TMS solution and are full steam ahead with their logistics management. We are now looking to refine operations and ensure we are working as efficiently as possible.
The project scope will be working with our logistics team, providing support to them in day-to-day operations, analysing, maintaining, and improving our systems, and processes. Correcting and identify gaps and inaccuracies in data and providing workable solutions to these issues and any other issues that could arise.
- Assistance with routing cargo in accordance with legal and customer requirements including updating the TMS (Transport Management System) with current transit dates, chasing and uploading POD’s and shipping documents (BL/AWB, CIPL’s)
- Analyse, correct and maintain data integrity and accuracy within the TMS
- Work with the logistics team on Issue resolution and added value opportunities.
- Actively look for and capture savings opportunities
- Analyse and assist with the implementation of regular consolidations for key lanes.
- Data analysis, identify gaps in calculations and quality of data – i.e., reporting calculations.
- Process improvement, efficiency analysis
- Assisting the NZ/AU Logistics manager with projects, initiatives and business development tasks
Preferred areas of study or career industry:
- Logistics & Supply Chain Mangement
- Project Management
- Freight and Logistics
- Logistics based Business Development
- Logistics based procurement
Duration- Minimum 12 weeks
Police check essential
Vacancy code: NZ 2026
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.