This architecture company is a well-established, leading design practice offering creativity and experience to clients across a wide range of sectors for more than 70 years. The company draws on this extensive experience to consistently provide effective solutions to clients throughout Australasia.
Their team members are carefully selected for their client-focus, capability, and innovative thinking. They are highly skilled and qualified professional leaders in the fields of Architecture, Project Management, Engineering and Surveying.
- Drafting plans and details from Senior Architect’s hand drawing/ trace to necessary quality standard and supporting sketch design
- Amending existing drawings, as instructed by Project Architect
- Creating fly-through animations and marketing drawings
- Taking measurements of existing buildings and creating electronic model
- Creating colour boards
- Scanning/copying and collation of architectural documentation
- Model making
- Any other reasonable duties requested that support the architecture team
- Complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure regular communication with project architect regarding progress and any complications
- Work with the project Architect to set priorities and then manage tasks and time accordingly
- Take a proactive approach to work and learning
Architecture Internship Location: Auckland
Number of Employees: 10+
Internship Industry: Architecture
Internship Position: Project Architect Assistant
Vacancy code: NZ 1724
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.