Are you looking to gain experience in sport event management? Do you have a good eye for detail, creative ideas and most importantly a can-do attitude? We are looking for an events superstar intern to support our team and help us roll out 14 incredible Sky Sport Breakers event nights during our 2020-21 NBL season.
We’re looking for someone who lives the values that we do at the Sky Sport Breakers – ONE TEAM + COURAGE + INTEGRITY = CHAMPIONS. Champions refers to what we do, how we do it, and who we are.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Scout entertainment for timeouts/half-time/quarter breaks
- Oversee the delivery of entertainment activities at home games
- Recruit and coordinate all game day/night volunteers
- Preparation of all game night event documents, briefs, run sheets
Complete debrief reports after each event to distribute to Sky Sport Breaker staff
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to attend all Spark Arena Home Games
- Work well within a team
- Love of basketball and events
Part time position of 20 hours per week. Days flexible. On top of this, must be available for game days.
Duration: October/November through to March/April
Vacancy code: NZ 2005
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.