Looking for some work experience as part of an accounts team? Well we need you!
Centrally located in Wellington City Centre and minutes from the waterfront, we are an organisation that needs a team to “manage the books” so you would certainly get the support from a mentor to guide you in the early stages, however we are looking for someone with experience for this role so they can hit the ground running. Theoretical experience is fine, but we will not be able to start from scratch.
Task description (Assistant Accountant duties) include:
- Support accountant with annual accounts/auditors (if around in November/January/February)
- Balance sheet monthly reconciliations
- Journal processing – standard and reversing journals
- Invoice (creditors) processing
- Assistance with monthly financial management reports/analysis
- Credit card processing
- Stock take support
- Costing exercises
- Monthly cashflow/forecast updates
- Bank account processing/reconciliation
Industry: Accounts and Finance
Vacancy code: NZ 2010
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.