Gain experience and develop your skills with an Organization Behavior Research placement in New Zealand. Our company offers leadership development training for directors, chief executives and senior management in business and public organizations. Effective leadership requires self-awareness and the ability to understand and interact with others whilst appreciating differences. It also requires strategic thinking and the capability to develop and work in high performances teams. Are you interested in conducting research in this field? Keep on reading to learn more about our work experience programme.
The main responsibility during your internship at this company is to support the director with a research project. This project will relate to leadership traits and organization behavior and will include:
- Literature search using academic databases
- Printing off articles
- Highlighting key aspects
- Preparing a bibliography using EndNotes
- Assisting the director with research design
- Working with the IT consultant to prepare electronic questionnaires
The candidate will be working with the Programme Coordinator and is involved in general office administration for up to 1-2 hours per day.
Administration duties might include:
- Preparation for leadership programs
o Correspondence with participants
o Putting information packs together
o Posting information packs
o Updating client database
o Accessing information from the database
- Assisting with emails, calendar, and travel arrangements
- Liaising with executive coaches
- Answering phones
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be friendly, honest and is a good fit with the values and culture of our company
- Have good written and spoken English skills
- Have studied sociology, psychology, anthropology or organization behaviour (ideal but not essential)
- Be interested in leadership and executive development
Position: Project Manager / Research Assistant
Number of Employees: 4 + part-timers
Vacancy code: NZ 1797(2)
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.