Our company is New Zealand’s flexible bus network for adventurous travelers! ‘Jump-on’ and ‘jump-off’ the bus anywhere you want along the way around our comprehensive NZ route. Go further off the beaten track for unique and down-to-earth stops, local culture and amazing activities.
We have an extensive range of New Zealand bus passes for all timeframes and smaller buses so it’s easier to meet new people. Use your pass for up to twelve months and as many times as you like with ‘unlimited travel’. Travel with like-minded people and our legendary driver guides. We have backpacker hostel, budget hotel, wilderness lodge and camping accommodation options and we guarantee your first night’s accommodation in all of our overnight stops.
As an intern Operations Support, you would gain diverse work experience in assisting our customer service, reservations, and sales team.
Call Centre / Reservations / Sales:
- To manage incoming calls and ensure that calls are answered and handled in the appropriate manner
- To accurately process bookings made by agents and travellers directly
- To process bookings and queries received by fax and email
- To ensure that data is entered correctly into the reservations to ensure both passenger travel and company financial information is correct
- To maximise sales potential via phone through up-selling
Driver / Operations Support:
- To assist drivers and the operations staff with passenger issues/requests
- To monitor passenger loadings and communicate with the operations team accordingly
- To ensure all daily tasks are completed so manifests are correct and get required information at end of the day
- To ensure all customers experience exceptional customer service on the phone and face-to-face
- To assist passengers with any problems and seek to resolve them as quickly as possible
Number of Employees: 50+
Position: Customer Service
Vacancy code: NZ 1822
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.