At our company, we deal with our customers on the basis of trust. We are a leader in automation control and therefore we can provide a broad range of systems and solutions while using many different products and components. Our business includes the areas of:
- Factory Automation
- Energy Management
Our team consists of numerous well-trained experts. Now we are looking for an mechanical engineer to enrich our company.
Mechanical Engineer Duties:
- Assist engineers with their day-to-day activities
- Small project management if needed
- Organising seminars if needed
- Handle customer telephone enquires of technical issues and training enquires
- Any other tasks assigned by manager
Mechanical Engineer Profile:
- Ambitious and hardworking individuals who are interested in working in the area of mechanical engineering. Depending where your career takes you there could be more exposure towards the business or the technical side.
- This position is suitable for graduates or final year students in mechatronics engineering looking to complete their industrial training.
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Vacancy code: 4111
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.