With our company, you will join 2000 international students from over 50 countries and enjoy a culturally rich and stimulating environment. It has a reputation for innovation, sustainability, and practicality.
With our dual focus on academic understanding and practical experience, we offer a truly inspirational learning environment that’s all about preparing you for the real world. Our company wants to make sure that all of our students have a positive experience and aim to provide the inspiration, information, and opportunities you need for future success!
- Provide marketing and event support to the Department of Management and Marketing
- Help to maintain and update the Department of Management and Marketing’s Web 2.0 marketing channels
- Support administration where applicable
- Investigate special marketing projects for the Department of Management and Marketing
- Be involved with the marketing and event support to other departments working with the Department of Management and Marketing
- Attend and be part of departmental meetings
Number of Employees: 100+
Position: Marketing Assistant
Vacancy code: NZ 1768 (2)
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.