Our company is based in Auckland, New Zealand and specializes in supplying new boxes from stock. Examples are boxes for print jobs, entry-form boxes, stock boxes, postal boxes and boxes for moving house. Currently, there are eight different end markets, and we are targeting each market individually.
We are a small company, and your involvement will cover most aspects of the business. We are very flexible, to ensure that activities benefit the graduation project. In addition, some contacts elsewhere in Auckland will be visited.
The focus of the project is on marketing. Following completion of the introduction programme after a few weeks, the activities will cover:
- Market Research, including client survey, and visits to clients.
- Liaise with a marketing company, in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Create marketing programmes for the various product ranges and client groups.
- Work with social media, notably YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. Our website is currently being upgraded.
- Prepare descriptions, pricing and details for a new product to go onto the website.
- Work with the Managing Director on whatever other projects may come up, by mutual agreement.
An introduction programme will be established, covering:
- Familiarization with the various ranges of clients and products.
- Check out current marketing and sales activities.
- Visit regular and potential clients with the Managing Director, in order to acquire a clear picture of opportunities.
- View the production of boxes at several factories.
- Assist in the office with the day to day running.
- Work in the warehouse with receipt and dispatch of boxes, including processing all information.
Number of Employees: 5
Industry: Cardboard boxes, supplied from stock.
Vacancy code: NZ 1710
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.