The company where you will do your marketing management internship, is a leading independent provider of educational services. Their efforts to cater for the needs of the individual have seen them develop a range of schools for young people and their families who have put their trust in them to provide first-class education. Schools and colleges are all co-educational and share common values and philosophies. They offer the best educational pathways leading to respected universities. The company is also part of a worldwide network of schools that are connected to the University of Cambridge through its international examination programme.
Promotions and communications:
- Translation of promotional materials, written and electronic, from English to other language and vice versa
- Collation and distribution of newsletters, website content, promotional materials and mail outs
- Coordinating visitor programmes
- Preparing overseas promotional visits and conducting follow up activities
Provide support to the Senior Marketing Executive
Sample Projects throughout the Internship Period:
- Prepare marketing material for overseas visits and agents
- Assist when visitors come to your internship company
- Manage new students’ orientation programme
- Update agent database using FileMaker software
- Update the company’s website contents and images
- Update PowerPoint presentation contents and images
- Upload various language contents in their international websites
- Conduct market surveys upon request
- Create new files for appointed representatives
- Monitor marketing stock material
At your internship as a Marketing Manager, the ability to communicate effectively in English as well as written English is required.
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Number of Employees: 100+
Internship Industry: Education
Internship Position: Marketing Manager
Vacancy code: NZ 1801
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.