Marketing internships in New Zealand
Interns in marketing & sales will support and work with side marketing project managers in dealing with both international and local brands. The marketing intern will contribute with new strategies and assist with branding techniques, evolving media and much more.
In a marketing & sales internship, you will perform administrative duties to support the marketing and sales team in your internship company. The goal of completing an internship abroad should be to use the knowledge acquired in the classroom in international real-world situations.
Sales & Marketing internship opportunities may include:
- Interacting with clients
- Preparing and participating business meetings
- Performing sponsor recruitment
- Preparing and designing brochures
- Creating promotional materials
- Creating sales presentations
- Working in development and implementation
- Coordinating special events
- Placing and analysing advertising
- Developing detailed marketing plans
- Responding to customer needs, requests and problems
- Performing market research