Do you have the skills and enthusiasm to gain work experience at one of our companies? The Creative Hub at this company is a busy department supporting directors in creating their treatments. Treatments are a written/visual documents used to pitch on jobs and are important in helping them win jobs.
During an internship as Marketing Department Assistant, you will assist the company’s Marketing Department in the following areas:
- Arranging all travel and accommodation for MD, Sydney, and CEO, Auckland
- Assist with arranging meetings and events for MD or CEO for marketing trips
- Liaise with Award Ceremony event managers and assist with all arrangements when MD or CEO are judging
- Assist the Marketing Executive in arranging all internal and external events, from researching, invites, venue, catering, sponsors, guest list and distribution, and liaising with all relative departments for execution
- Assist in the research, concept, and design through to execution process for all new merchandise
Sales & Reporting:
- Record all new scripts that come in through MD, Head of Production, Exec Prod, and CEO on the WIP (Work In Progress) online, and monitor LA and London contribution, present to Marketing Executive weekly
- Record all weekly WIPs into the Historical WIP and current years Directors WIP
- Record what and to whom and when in yearly spreadsheet so we can review and maintain agencies have the latest and update reels and library box sets
- Keeping a file of all Production Books and recording Credits, sending Credits to assigned Producer for sign off along with request for Air Date
- Recording and filing all Credit sheets and compiling into the years Credit Database
- Organizing gift bags
- Record all online press in the media by keeping a pdf record and filing under specific Director or TSS
- Record all print press in the media by scanning in and filing under specific Director or TSS
Number of Employees: 20+
Position: Assistant Marketing
Vacancy code: NZ 1824 (2)
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.