We are a progressive and dynamic company offering an exciting range of marine and land-based tourism products in New Zealand. Our company is rapidly expanding with a comprehensive portfolio in the excursion based tourism market. The company is now positioned to offer a total package of experiences including sailing, sailing and dining, dolphin activities in both Auckland and the Bay of Islands. We pride ourselves on offering memorable experiences and opportunities to a wide and diverse group of individuals and endeavour to provide the chance for individuals to grow and develop while being employed.
- To carry out day-to-day functions within the main office and assist management in developing systems to improve productivity.
- To consult with Directors and Managers on administration and promotional ideas and to keep them informed on general matters.
- To be responsible for the running of the booth for experiences during each shift you are working.
- To perform and oversee the daily duties in order to ensure the business is running smoothly.
- To participate as a team member and to communicate effectively with members of management in order to achieve set goals and to create a positive working environment.
The main focus of the internship is to undertake the activities as listed above. However, the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Sales & Marketing coordinator will spend time with the intern, providing an insight and experience into the New Zealand tourism industry and will assign various Sales & Marketing projects during the internship.
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Number of Employees: 50+
Position: Sales & Marketing
Duration: 4-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1715
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.