Our company is New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted car rental and campervan hire company. Kiwi owned and operated, we can get you zipping around the city for a few days or touring our beautiful country for a couple of weeks or more. We are one of Australasia’s leading and fastest growing independent tourism brands, highly successful, young, fun and funky with a massive entrepreneurial and team spirit.
The role is to work with us 50% of the time in Marketing and 50% with the Reservations team. The role will be based in our Auckland office in Parnell. It is the head office and about 20 – 25 people work here. In total there are 80 people that work for our company across NZ and Australia.
- Researching, understanding & evaluating key international travel websites/forums/blogs. This information could help us shape our online advertising on English, German and Spanish based websites
- Updating information on our German website
- Helping with updating marketing collateral (e.g brochures, advertising materials)
- Working with our designer to get amends changed
- Price/internet shopping – competitor analysis
- Help with sales reporting
- Understanding the reservation system and answering calls from customers who want to book a rental vehicle
Number of Employees: 25
Industry: Rentals Services
Position: Business Developer
Duration: 5-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1744
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.