As a key member of the head office team, you will support the marketing and sales team to develop new products, implement and assist in the production of marketing and advertising collateral and execute a broad range of advertising and marketing initiatives, such as packaging configuration changes, new product, promotional & market development.
Your experience will be underpinned by first class project management skills, top communication, and interpersonal skills, exposure to quantitative and qualitative research, a strong customer service ethic and be organized with excellent attention to detail and an ability to work across multiple business units to achieve your objectives. Basically, you will be flexible and adaptable to lend a hand with whatever comes your way! Initiative and a true desire to help and support is definitely the key. You will be keen to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Execute the advertising plan and public relations plans
- Research – new markets and new products
- Working within budgetary constraint (POS, events, advertising)
- Develop and implement new products and packaging change launch plans
- Develop and implement promotional activities
- Event management
- Development and management of website
- Develop relationships with regional sales managers with a focus on understanding their needs in presenting new lines, promotional activity, business reviews, etc.
- Support the managers in achieving their sales targets
- Assist in logistics review analysis and change of 3rd party suppliers
Number of Employees: 50+
Industry: Management and payroll solutions
Position: Junior Marketing Assistant
Duration: 6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1735
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.