Our company is a specialised distributor of cardboard boxes. The assortment runs from small boxes for jewellery until large moving boxes and everything in between. Both, businesses and private individuals, buy at our shop but there are more businesses than private individuals. Our vision is that they are willing to go the extra mile and they want to have a box for every occasion. The goal is to grow the company and to increase the number of different boxes in stock, from 200 to 1,000 within the next 5 – 7 years.
- Visit customers and suppliers
- Get to know the company
- Help customers with orders, questions, etc.
- Customer service
- Carry out (internet) marketing
- Improve the internal logistics
- Studying for a bachelor degree
- Internship or graduation
- Experience with marketing
- It is an advantage if you have experience with logistics/processes
Terms of employment:
- Workweek of 36 – 40 hours
- Compensation of accommodation
- 1 day off a month (4/5 weeks)
Number of Employees: 5
Industry: Boxes Distributor
Vacancy code: NZ 1710 (2)
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.