Journalism internships Abroad in New Zealand
Find the perfect journalism or public relations internship placement with New Zealand Internships. A journalism & public relation intern will work with the press, doing interviews, writing articles and publishing acquired information and material. You will assist and prepare news and reports for newspaper, magazines, radio stations and television.
Tasks related to Journalism Public Relations Internships:
- Prepare, discuss and write news stories
- Work with staff to produce external communications
- Create videos/multimedia communication
- Fact check, proofread, format and edit documents as necessary
- Establishing and maintaining contacts
- Verifying statements and facts
- Doing interviews
- Excellent writing, editing and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines
- Photography and videography skills
- Strong skills in Customer and Personal Service
- The internship will allow the student to bring their knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a business environment.