Our focus is to provide IT services to small to medium businesses mainly in Auckland and around New Zealand. We also provide companies IT outsourced solutions and a range of cloud computing solutions for clients. Our company has been running since December 2009. We are offering an internship to get some assistance with the daily tasks.
The internship is going to have a really broad scope. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone
- Developing and setting up cost-effective sales and marketing material
- Writing copy/articles that will be published in magazines and newspapers
- Basic web development
- Domain name and website setup
- Troubleshooting basic IT problems with clients
- Debt collection/follow up
- Provisioning of IT services
- Social networking updates Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn
- Monthly follow up of current clients
- Develop Business Systems
We are a small company which means we can quickly make decisions and implement them. We want someone that is quick to learn, has a passion for technology and wants to learn how to run their own business. Being able to communicate effectively in English is very important as we are often communicating via phone.
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Number of Employees: Sole business
Industry: IT and Technology
Duration: 3 – 6 Month
Vacancy code: NZ 1805
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.