We are a privately owned New Zealand company, rapidly building an international reputation for successfully enabling both public and private organizations to reduce their total cost of operating identification and credential management systems. Using our Secure Online Management System, we have delivered end-to-end credential management solutions to organizations of all sizes throughout New Zealand.
- Data preparation and manipulation to customer requirements
- Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio
- Machine setups: programme and configure specialised machines
- Programming and application development – VB.Net and Microsoft SQL
- User and production support – general IT support as required by Production team and general user population
- Maintaining computer systems
- Ideas and input into improving systems and processes
- On-call as per the IT on-call roster for after-hours IT support
- Work to be completed within required SLA’s and due dates
- Escalate immediately where SLA’s cannot be met
- Data integrity, accuracy and quality of output
- Internal business processes to be followed explicitly
- Security protocol to be followed explicitly
Location: Auckland North Shore
Number of Employees: 20+
Position: Junior IT Analyst
Duration: 4-6 month
Vacancy code: NZ 1716
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.