Internship code: NZ 1822
Number of Employees: 50+
Position: Customer Service
Our Company is New Zealand’s flexible bus network for adventurous travellers!
‘Jump-on’ and ‘jump-off’ the bus anywhere that you want along the way around our comprehensive NZ route.
Go further off the beaten track for unique and down-to-earth stops, local culture and amazing activities.
We have an extensive range of New Zealand bus passes for all timeframes and smaller buses so it’s easier to meet people and we can do more.
Use your pass for up to twelve months and as many times as you like with ‘unlimited travel’. Travel with like-minded people and our legendary driver guides
We have backpacker hostel, budget hotel, wilderness lodge and camping accommodation options and we guarantee your first night’s accommodation in all of our overnight stops.
Call Centre / Reservations / Sales:
• To manage incoming calls and ensure that calls are answered and handled in the appropriate manner
• To accurately process bookings made by agents and travellers directly
• To process bookings and queries received by fax and email
• To ensure that data is entered correctly into the reservations to ensure both passenger travel and company financial information is correct.
• To maximise sales potential via phone through up-selling
Driver / Operations Support:
• To assist drivers and the operations staff with passenger issues/ requests
• To monitor passenger loadings and communicate with the operations team accordingly
• To ensure all daily tasks are completed so manifests are correct and get required information at end of the day
• To ensure all customers (inc agents) are delivered exceptional customer service on the phone and face-to-face
• To assist passengers with any problems and seek to resolve them as quickly as possible
Are you interested in this internship or one of our many others? Visit our application page to test your eligibility and receive a free quote.