Internship code: NZ 1803
Number of Employees: 100+
Position: Business Developer
Duration: 4-6 months
Our company is a world leader in the employment industry. We have been operating in New Zealand since 1996. We offer a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment, employee assessment and selection, training, outplacement, outsourcing and consulting.
The focus of our work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost reduction across our total workforce, enabling clients to concentrate on their core business activities.
Find out more about how we and our special brand can meet your executive, engineering, finance, IT, sales and marketing and other specialised resourcing needs.
As mentioned, our company would be interested in assisting some of your HR/recruitment/administrative professionals to gain experience in the NZ marketplace.
We are in a position that could create a role covering the following if this could be of interest.
Depending on the nature of the applicant, some of the duties may include:
• Greet visitors and applicants in a professional and cheerful manner
• Assist with quality compliance and reporting
• Manage enquiries including screening of applicants
• Potential to be trained in interviewing temporary workforce if possible/necessary
• Manage “candidate experience” feedback
• Conduct referencing
• File management in database, including paperwork compliance
• Daily administrative and consultant coordination tasks
• Facilitate testing and assessments
• Set applicants up on training and development centre
• Involvement in marketing activities
Are you interested in this internship or one of our many others? Visit our application page to test your eligibility and receive a free quote.