Internship code: NZ 1797
Number of Employees: 4 + part-timers
Duration: 6 months
Our company offers leadership development training for directors, chief executives and senior management in business and public organisations. Effective Leadership requires self-awareness and the ability to understand and interact with others whilst appreciating differences. It also requires strategic thinking and the capability to develop and work in high performances teams.
Main responsibility is to manage a number of projects as outlined by the Director.
Such projects over the next six months include:
- Setting up process manual for quality control
- Setting up an online learning facility to train new staff (administration) and new Executive Coaches (leadership)
- Working with Director and web developer to develop an online 360° instrument
- Collaboration project with University Researchers (NZ or offshore) to collaborate on leadership and executive health research using ISL access to executive data
The candidate will also be working with the Programme Coordinator on general office administration for up to 1-2 hours per day. Administration duties might include:
- Preparation for leadership programmes
- Posting information packs
- Assisting Director with emails, calendar, and travel arrangements
- Answering phones
Are you interested in this internship or one of our many others? Visit our application page to test your eligibility and receive a free quote.