Internship code: NZ 1001
Number of Employees: 15
Position: Actor Assistant & Role Performance
Duration: 3-6 months
Many of us have the dream to become an actor but are never able to fulfil their dream. A small group of actors has decided to help people who want to start a professional acting career by supporting them with their longstanding experience. Since the establishment of the company, they have created a great reputation among film and movie producers throughout New Zealand. As out of the most famous film productions, the company has contributed to the production of well-known movies produced in Aotearoa.
The intern has to assist with various tasks, for example:
- research characters in order to make them more authentic
- overread scripts and role performance
- audition for producers and directors
- assisting actors and staff
- bringing characters to life to entertain an audience
- memorizing lines and actions from scripts and perform them in the manner of the character you’re portraying
Are you interested in this internship or one of our many others? Go to our application page and get a free quote for this placement.