With our university in New Zealand, you will join 2000 international students from over 50 countries and enjoy a culturally rich and stimulating environment. We have a reputation for innovation, sustainability, and practicality.
With our dual focus on academic understanding and practical experience, our company offers a truly inspirational learning environment that’s all about preparing you for the real world. We want to make sure that all of our students have a positive experience and aim to provide the inspiration, information, and opportunities you need for future success!
The focus of this work experience position is on improving and developing promotional material. As an intern, you will work on a new promotional movie for the university, which will include the following tasks:
- Analyse promotional movies of other universities in Australia and New Zealand.
- Set up focus groups and ask students which promotional movie they prefer.
- Interviewing and filming students from different countries and ask their opinion about our university.
- Filming other parts of the university.
- Set up a new promotional movie (together with another intern and the film team of the university).
The university got all the material required and you will be in close contact with their own film team.
Number of Employees: 100+
Position: Business Developer – International Office
Vacancy code: NZ 1768
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.