We undertake residential and commercial Interior Design work. This work is for homeowners, investors, developers and real estate agents to create an interior look that brings out the best in a property. Our philosophy is to create a look and feel that is vibrant, inspiring and totally liveable.
Our property and home staging services can help you achieve a successful sale. Whether you want an inspirational look that will sell your property to potential buyers or are looking to live your dreams in your own home, we can help you find the perfect design solution.
You can rent or buy our beautiful contemporary furnishings, art and accessories as part of a Fresh Eyes consultation. We know that when you work with us you will get a result that is more than just a look; you will see the spirit of your space come alive.
- Assist with all aspects of interior design work.
- This will include attending on and off site client meetings, obtaining an agreed verbal client brief with a clearly defined budget and converting this into a written agreement with terms and conditions of engagement to be fully completed by all parties.
- Work with suppliers of products and services under the guidance of Interior Designer to reach a design solution.
- Visit product supplier’s showrooms to obtain samples of tiles, fabrics etc to create a colour scheme
- Preparing draft client reports, specifying colours, fabrics, furniture and furnishings and preparing presentation packages for clients.
- Drawing Sketch Plans of houses to show colour scheme to clients and sketch plans to show room layouts and meeting with clients to show plans.
- All work is to be signed off by the Interior Designer before leaving for the client.
- Assist Interior Designer to manage and co-ordinate project on site.
- We help to prepare homes for sale by hiring furniture, art and accessories to clients and then styles the property to create a Show Home feel.
- Assist with all aspects of Homestaging. This will include attending on and off site client meetings.
- Responding to client enquiries and making client sales appointments with Homestager.
- Attend initial client brief meeting, with real estate agent (if applicable) and Homestager to establish appropriate styling solution to target market and likely buyer demographic and psychographic profile to achieve a successful sale.
- Assist with selection of furniture and furnishings and tagging of items in the warehouse to be used. Light lifting of furniture, art and accessories from the van/truck into the job location. Assist with the placement of furniture items and styling of the furnishings and accessories to include cleaning, ironing and hanging art.
- Photographs of completed job to be taken for client file and stock inventory.
Styling & Events:
- We work with companies and media agencies to create trade stands and event theming and also with magazines to create and style photoshoots.
- Assist with all aspects of Styling & Events.
- This will include attending on and off site client meetings with senior stylists.
- Working with stylists to come up with creative ideas for the photo shoot or events.
- Draw scaled sketch plans for clients to show proposed layout.
- Create mood boards to present to clients for sign off.
- Assist with selection of furniture and furnishings and source external products and services as required within budget.
- Meet with client and suppliers on site and organise direct and the layout of furniture items, accessories and equipment as required.
- Assist stylist on photo shoots by recording details of products used.
- Take photographs of completed job for client file, stock inventory and promotional purposes.
- All our employees are required to respond in a timely manner to client communication and to undertake the following tasks to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Action mail as appropriate.
- Check e-mails daily and reply or forward as appropriate.
- Answer telephones and respond to client and customer needs.
- Meet and greet visiting clients in the office if no receptionist is present, offer refreshments as appropriate.
- Catalogue, store and archive all photographs taken from jobs in conjunction with receptionist.
- Monitor and record all customer contact on the Contact Sheet.
Number of Employees: 8
Industry: Interior Design
Vacancy code: NZ 1780
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.