We are a global company started in 1950 and are the leaders in hearing care retail and we want you to become part of our HR team.
As a HR intern, although you will be reporting directly to our Head of HR – you would be continually supporting the HR team with various projects during your internship with this company.
This internship will include a variety of tasks providing a hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of your areas of interest. Broadly, the outcome of this Internship will be based on the goals you set at the beginning of the internship.
Support the HR operations Lead-
- Widespread knowledge on managing employee lifecycles.
- In-depth Exposure of HRIS (Oracle).
- In-depth understanding of NZ employment legislations.
Support the HR Business Partner
- Gain knowledge of various Ad hoc projects.
- In-dept understanding of 3-month reviews/exit interviews.
- Understanding HR specific content.
Support the Talent Attraction Specialist with end to end Recruitment across both brands (
- In-depth understanding of the recruitment process.
- Learn how to use a new recruitment system.
Support Learning & Development Manager
- Get acquainted with the Learning and
- Development function.
Location: North Shore
Duration: Starting in January/ February 2021
Part time hours 25-30
Vacancy code: NZ 2017
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.