This is an umbrella company (300+ employees) for 10 smaller manufacturing entities. Perfect for someone interested in recruitment as this industry is thriving and new people need to be brought in to help keep up the demand.
Ideally this is for someone who wants to gain more experience in the administration side of HR and build confidence with reference checking, background checks, policy updates and changes etc.
- a diploma in human resource management or in industrial psychology
- a degree majoring in human resource management, employment relations, management or industrial psychology.
- skilled at communicating with and listening to people, both in person and in writing
- trustworthy, with high levels of integrity
- able to keep information confidential
- organised, and good at time management
- able to negotiate and deal with conflict effectively
- empathetic, and able to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft office
- Company Description
Location: South Auckland
Vacancy code: NZ 9005
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.