This role is responsible for:
1. Identifying new and existing opportunities for external funding from the public sector and other sources as well as possible joint ventures or partnerships;
2. Keeping a funding calendar up to date; and
3. Completing funding applications on behalf of the management team.
Secondary responsibilities include supporting management to secure larger value client contracts, contributing to our social media platforms, and providing administrative support.
The Projects requiring funding are in the following areas (as well as operational requirements):
- healthy housing
- green building
- Community Energy
- zero waste
- low carbon/ sustainability programmes delivering behaviour change and education
- Write successful funding applications
- Find relevant information on websites
- Think creatively and logically
- Good attention to detail
- Research and analyse
- Use MS Excel at least at a basic level
Industry: Business (property management)
Vacancy code: NZ 9003
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.