The company provides services in the following areas:
- Industrial science
- Building materials & leaky homes
- Concrete analysis
- Contaminant tracing
- Technical advice for insurers and loss adjusters
- Forensic science
- P lab and other clandestine drug laboratory testing
- Scientific advice for barristers
- Forensic analysis for civil litigation and criminal defence
- General tasks associated with forensic casework;
- Researching a variety of forensic science topics such as ballistics, clandestine drugs laboratories, blood spatter, garment damage, and pesticide contamination;
- Operation of as gas chromatogram and development of methodology;
- Assistance with clandestine drugs laboratory inspections;
- Assistance with review of scientific evidence for criminal cases.
Number of Employees: 5-10
Industry: Forensic Science
Position: Forensic Science
Duration: 3-6 months
Vacancy code: NZ 1717
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.