From the unrivalled majesty of the rugged Southern Alps to the vibrant life of our major cities, New Zealand’s Heritage Hotels are proud to offer superior, suite-style accommodation in all the country’s major locations.
- Perform the tasks of order taking, ensure accuracy by repeating the order(s) back to the guests
- Deliver orders promptly to the kitchen production area
- Ensure that dockets are written clearly and correctly so the cashier and kitchen can fulfil their duties effectively
- Deliver ordered meals to guests promptly to maintain temperature and appearance, ensure items are announced
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per restaurant/bar procedure manuals
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service
- Adhere to quality standards for food service areas of the hotel
- Take responsibility for your designated section and station
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers (internal or external) are positive and productive
- Work together with colleagues and management to meet the goals of the department/hotel
- Take a positive problem-solving approach with issues and concerns
- Ensure a good working relationship with other staff members
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests
- Handle any complaints or mistakes efficiently or call your supervisor
Maximise sales opportunities through suggestive selling and up-selling of food & beverage items.
Position: Food and Beverage Attendant
Vacancy code: NZ 1731
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.