The financial internship project would be mainly based in accounting, monitoring our accounting software Xero by accurately reconciling transactions. As well as assisting with implementing google data studio as a reporting tool for the sales area of the business. You will be part of a team and under the guidance of an existing accountant.
This would give great insights into how taxes and a small business accounting department work as she would have access to data bigger companies wouldn’t be open to sharing.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
- excellent mathematical skills;
- understanding of data privacy standards;
- solid communication skills- both written and verbal;
- familiarity with business principles and practices;
- superior attention to detail;
- computer skills- particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
Location: Grey Lynn – Auckland
Industry: The company is active in the Tourism industry
Vacancy code: NZ 9006
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.