Our company is the number one Professional Services firm and we pride ourselves on our vision, values and the ability to provide an exceptional service to a vast network of clients. We are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities. Our people connect their thinking, experience and solutions to enhance value for our clients.
Transaction Services assists companies with their acquisitions, divestitures and strategic alliances helping them to access global capital markets. In each case, we have the same overriding objective: to help our clients maximise the return on their deal.
We assist our clients through the due diligence process and with the negotiation of the sale and purchase agreement. The due diligence process involves working with cross-functional teams, bringing together all the relevant expertise from across the firm.
The people we are looking to recruit will have a relevant accounting qualification, be interested in accounting and business, and will enjoy working as part of a team of talented individuals.
To be successful you will have excellent relationship building skills, be an analytical and strategic thinker with strong project management abilities and have an understanding of the M & An environment both locally and globally. Technical understanding of the transaction process and TS products, as well as a thorough knowledge of compliance procedures relevant to TS, is essential.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Studying towards CA qualification
- Possess solid technical knowledge and understanding of accounting standards gained in a professional services environment
- An ability to establish and maintain excellent client relations
- An ability to demonstrate an understanding of commercial issues facing business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and well-developed research and problem-solving skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude whose enthusiasm and energy is welcomed as part of the team
- A resourceful and flexible approach
- High professional standards
- Experience in supervising staff and an evidenced ability to manage others
- An ability to identify potential sales or value-add opportunities
Demonstrated Skills & Competencies:
Associates / Graduates looking to broaden their skills in a leading professional services firm.
Number of Employees: 100+
Industry: Finance, Transaction Services, Advisory
Vacancy code: NZ 1817
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.