Fashion internships in New Zealand
A fashion internship is an excellent step toward realising your dream of working in the fashion industry. We organise fashion internship placements throughout New Zealand and interns in the industry can perform a variety of tasks. For example, those who work in fashion design might analyse trends in clothing, shoes etc. or use computer design programs to develops designs.
Tasks related to Fashion Internships:
- Research and Analyse the current fashion trends
- Assisting in a store / Helping customers
- Perform Marketing/Research type roles
- Assist with fabric cutting and sewing
- Place orders with suppliers and correspond with sales representatives
- Administrative support
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Be open mind, friendly and service oriented
- Good IT skills / use design programs to create designs and photos
- Able to visualise things in three dimensions
- The internship will allow the student to bring their knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a business environment.